Are you an experienced HR Business Partner?
Our HR Business Partners work closely with business leaders in designated business areas and support the company and people strategies that foster organisational and people effectiveness through the delivery of robust and innovative HR solutions. Our HR Business Partners act as a change agent and people champion. To ensure a seamless and consistent delivery of HR expertise through close working with HR Business Partner colleagues and the wider HR team.
This role is located at our Swansea office, and will require occassional travel to London. The role is Classified as Hybrid, this entails three days collaborating with colleagues in the office, and two days working from home each week.
This role is offered on a 10-Month Fixed Term Contract.
Supported by the Senior HR Business Partner your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Build strong and effective relationships with business leaders to raise credibility and develop a deep knowledge and understanding of key business priorities, issues and challenges to deliver and add value as a commercially focused HRBP service
- Develop knowledge and understanding of respective business areas and associated strategies, people priorities, issues and challenges to inform and contribute to the development and alignment of the overall people agenda
- Execute the HR strategy and plan to actively drive the people agenda through the business areas ensuring people management practices are effective and compliant
- Utilise HR data to develop strategies to reduce risks, influence costs efficacy and to address people related priorities, issues and challenges
- Appropriate deployment and contribution to the development of policies, processes and procedures to best meet the needs of the business
- Support recruitment efforts and drive consistency of approach in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organisational needs.
- Successfully manage annual processes for respective business areas (e.g. salary review, annual bonus application, PMP rating, headcount and people cost budgeting etc.) to ensure consistent, effective and compliant application
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Professional qualifications and study support
We'd like to hear from you if you have:
- Significant experience working in a generalist HR role at Senior Advisor to Business Partner level essential
- Experience support a wide breadth of functions as a HR professional
- In-depth current knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of Resourcing at all levels
- Track record of successfully understanding and interpreting customer needs with respect to relevant HR discipline and delivering relevant high-quality services
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and case management
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda
- Capability to take commercial insights and translate into the People Agenda to influence the business
- Experience of managing Pay, Bonus, and Talent Succession
- The ability to interact with Stakeholders at all levels
- Full Job Description can be seen here.