IQUW is a speciality (re)insurer at Lloyd’s (Syndicate 1856) underwriting a diverse range of Property, Commercial and Speciality (re)insurance products from Cargo and Marine to Political Violence, Terror and War. We will combine data, intelligent automation and human expertise to make smart decisions, fast.
The role of Broker Distribution Account Executive is to be responsible for the implementation of the strategic direction and business development activities for IQUW’s key broker accounts. Providing IQUW with a holistic view of each account, they will gather insights, develop positioning, value propositions and messaging to ensure that the right message is delivered to the right audience at the right time.
The Broker Distribution Account Executive will ensure broker contract strategies are executed throughout the business, overseeing C-suite and Head of Department diaries, providing the data insights, meeting packs and meeting structure required to deliver an exceptional IQUW experience for brokers.
By building mutually beneficial relationships with our trading partners, fostering collaboration across all functional areas within IQUW, the Broker Distribution Account Executive will materially contribute to the achievement of our strategic and financial objectives across both IQUW.
Reporting to the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, the Broker Distribution Account Executive will:
- Contribute to the development and execution of our sales and distribution strategy
- Work alongside the IQUW Marketing manager to develop the broker IQUW Experience
- Ensure the execution of the IQUW Experience for brokers across the business, ensuring the right message is delivered to the right broker, at the right time
- Own the broker contact strategy across IQUW – ensuring it is executed against by the IQUW’s broker facing team.
- Develop data and insights for broker meetings with key strategic brokers for C-suite and HODs
- Attend and run key meetings, ensuring the IQUW team are well prepared and actions are captured and followed up on.
- Work alongside the IQUW Marketing Manager to develop positioning, value proposition and messaging for key accounts
- Ensure that detailed business development and sales plans for nominated accounts are created and delivered against.
- Foster close working collaborations with all functional areas of IQUW to facilitate the seamless delivery of our proposition to selected brokers and relationships
- Work with the IQUW Underwriting and Leadership teams to ensure that all activities with our key partners are coordinated and consistent
- Overseeing the establishment of detailed business plans with all key brokers and driving the management of performance
- Working with the Marketing function to create and execute promotional activities, product launches, marketing campaigns and other activities focused on driving business development
- Close collaboration with all other business segments and functional areas to ensure alignment of activities to the wider IQUW strategy
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience in using portfolio level data to drive improved performance across broker relationships
- Experience in building, delivering and measuring contact strategies
- Ability to manage strategic meetings to deliver against IQUW objectives
- Knowledge of IQUW’s product and those of our major competitors - good understanding of the coverage provisions, exclusions and conditions of IQUWs product
- Excellent experience and knowledge in developing and executing business development strategies and campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of the P&C and Specialty broker market
Desirable behavioural attributes
- Strategic thinker, who is able to contribute to the commercial and strategic management of a complex business
- Extremely strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly articulate and numerate.
- Proven experience in use of data to drive decision making process
- A team player with demonstrable experience of collaborating in being part of a highly successful team
- Very strong presentation skills
- Highly organised with first class planning and delivery capabilities