Do you have experience of conducting Business Analysis?
Our Change Business Analysts are responsible for supporting the delivery of business change across IQUW Group, through a range of large and small projects delivering strategic and incremental changes. They also assist stakeholders in the shaping of an initial idea into a compelling investment case by gaining a full understanding of the problem or opportunity.
Whilst it is important for our Business Analysts to understand technology capabilities this isn’t a technology role. Our Business Analysts not only capture requirements but shape and direct, so that the business outcomes are delivered whilst providing technologists with the ability to design solutions that align with best practice.
The location for this role is our London office, and we operate a hybrid working model. This entails 3 days working collaboratively in the office with colleagues, and 2 days working from home.
Reporting into the Lead Business Analyst your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Work closely with Project Managers & Project leads to understand the desired business outcomes
- Elicit and capture the formal project requirements, ensuring the needs of internal and external stakeholders are reconciled
- Work with the business and technical teams to agree how requirements will be realised, and produce formal use cases, functional specifications and business processes to fully document the agreed solution
- Create structured and detailed plans to map the business outcomes and technology design
- Support development and test activities and work closely with business users during User Acceptance Testing to ensure a quality product is implemented
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and technical teams across the business at various levels
- Plan and estimate your own work
What you’ll get in return
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Professional qualifications and study support
We would like to hear from you if you have a solid understanding of project management tools and techniques and a firm understanding of performing business analysis within an organisation.
You will also have:
- Experience of working on a large-scale project/programme implementing software and process solutions
- The ability to process map/model using at least one standard i.e. BPMN
- Experience of working with 1 or more software delivery methodologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of facilitating workshops