Do you want to start a role within recruitment?
Our Recruitment Administrators are responsible for supporting the Talent strategy through actively sourcing excellent candidates through various source channels in a timely manner. A Recruitment Administrator is the first point of contact for a candidate and will play an important role in representing IQUW Group and the opportunities available.
The location for this role is our Swansea office. The classification of this role is Hybrid. Typically, this has entailed three days collaborating with colleagues in the office and two days working from home per week.
Supported by the Talent Acquisition Manager and Talent Acquisition Advisor you will be:
- Researching, identifying, and attracting suitable candidates from a variety of talent pools
- Sourcing skilled, diverse talent that will drive a high performing business
- Qualifying candidates to ensure suitability to progress
- Supporting events designed to increase our access to diverse and untapped talent
- Filtering applications to provide a suitable pool of candidates to the hiring manager
- Updating the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) as required and supporting the team with functionality enhancements
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Professional qualifications and study support
We’d like for you to get in touch if you have below skills and experience:
- Strong Communication skills, verbal, written and listening
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and ability to navigate systems
- Strong relationship builder and confident in liaising with a broad range of individuals
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A full Job Descripion can be seen here.