Are you an expereince Analyst with an interest in IT Delivery?
Our IT Delivery Analyst will assist in the tracking, supporting and reporting of all IT-led deliveries within the IQUW Operations Portal.
The location for this role is our Swansea office, and the classification is Hybrid. This entails 3 days collaborating with colleagues in the office, and 2 days working from home each week.
Reporting to the IT Delivery Manager your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Support the upkeep of all information within the IQUW Operations Portal
- Provide support to the IT management team with the planning, tracking, and reporting of the IT KTLO & Business led workstack on a monthly/Quarterly basis
- Facilitate meetings and take notes where required
- Liaise with internal IT teams to support all IT deliveries
- Provide support to deliver IT MI
- Produce timely and accurate delivery performance reports
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Professional qualifications and study support
We'd like to hear from you, if you have:
- Experience of Self-managing, organising, and prioritising tasks and working under pressure while troubleshooting and
- A good understanding on the use of various software packages including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Experience of data manipulation and analysis
- Experience communicating clearly and effectively for written and spoken communication to all levels of stakeholders and internal colleagues.
- A full Job Description can be seen here.