Do you have experience analysing complex datasets or managing bespoke schemes? Can you support the development of our specialist motor schemes? Do you want to be involved with portfolio management?
Our Pricing Analysts are responsible for assisting with the development of pricing models across different products, supporting the implementation of the pricing models and producing insight and analytics to define and support pricing and underwriting decisions. They introduce their knowledge of advanced modelling and data science methodologies and techniques depending on the project requirements to enable the business to make data driven decisions. Our Pricing Analysts collaborate extensively with other business functions to ensure consistent communication and synergy throughout cycles.
The location for this role is our London office, we are currently trialling a mix of office and home working patterns at IQUW Group. During the selection process we will discuss indicative home / office patterns for this role.
Reporting to the Pricing Manager your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Utilise advanced Actuarial and Data Science techniques to analyse and support our underwriters who have responsibility to manage delegated schemes within ERS
- Work closely with other areas of the business to ensure the aims and impacts of any pricing change are conducive to the objectives of the product and in line with ERS strategies on our core products
- Plan, manage and deliver key regulatory and internal projects which impact the whole of pricing and wider business
- Use analysis of data to monitor and investigate the performance of products, schemes or broker arrangements
- Support the development of MI & reporting processes within the Pricing team
- Help develop a robust price change control process and support the Deployment Team in designing and implementing effective testing
- Support the design, maintenance, enhancement of pricing databases to improve data quality and value of analysis
- Keep abreast of contemporary developments in the field through on the job learning, meetups, online courses and other events
We’d like to hear from you, if you:
- Have an innate ability to analyse data and experience of handling complex datasets in structured ways
- Are commercially aware and can help enhance business profitability, contributing to the management of financial performance
- Have a good understanding of ERS products and the drivers which enhance motor profitability
- Are organised and produce and deliver work in a timely manner
- Can work independently and deliver an end to end project whilst working closely with key stakeholders
- Can analyse data and create models which identify key attributes which drive business KPIs
- Actively establish strong working relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
- Create outstanding visualisations of complex and large data sets