Are you experienced in product change analysis?
The Product Analysis Lead will have the opportunity to provide overall management of the creation and delivery of product change related analysis, with a view to supporting the implementation of that product change to the wider business as part of the product delivery lifecycle. Leveraging their analysis knowledge, and professional expertise, to play a key role helping to realise product strategy.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include leading and developing a team of Technical Analysts in delivering the required analysis products to an agreed schedule, ensuring adherence to the defined governance, process and service level agreements and the analysis products meet business needs by providing a clear, robust and fit for purpose set of requirements to help deliver product change in line with the agreed strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Product Delivery, your responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Manage the delivery of product focused analysis and delivery management in line with the agreed delivery frameworks, governance and SLA’s.
- Lead a team of product analysts, ensuring performance, motivation and discipline are high, taking the appropriate action where this is not achieved.
- Ensure the product analysis team produces high quality analysis products, adhering to the required standards, process and governance.
- Participate and promote team ceremonies in line with the agreed delivery frameworks.
- Manage change backlogs and analysis delivery schedules while proactively coordinating with the product analysis team so that the analysis is picked up in a timely manner in line with business expectations.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking to support the growth of the bespoke development team
We’d like to hear from you, if you have:
- In depth knowledge of contemporary requirements elicitation using agile based methods.
- Previous experience of working in a variety of delivery methodologies including delivery in an agile environment (e.g. SCRUM and Kanban).
- Experience working on large scale project/programme change
- Previous experience of working in an insurance environment, or;
- An understanding of the current ERS product offerings and underwriting principles
- Previous experience of a lead role within a delivery environment.