Do you have agency or in-house recruitment experience?
Our HR Advisor - Recruitment will be responsible for delivering the talent acquisition strategy, whilst building their network and relationship with suppliers and candidates to ensure a robust talent pipeline. They will be involved in all stages of the recruitment process from sign off to onboarding and assist in the determination of appropriate cost-effective recruitment methods. This is a unique opportunity to join the business at the beginning of journey of unprecedented growth.
We are currently trailing different patterns of home and office working to determine to optimum working arrangements for the future. During the trial period the classification of this role is Home Primary. Typically this has entailed two days in the office and three days working from home.
Your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Support the Recruitment & HR MI Specialist in the planning and execution of recruitment strategy
- Manage the candidate journey to ensure a positive experience
- Collaborate with hiring manager and work closely with HR Business Partners and the Recruitment & HR MI Specialist to understand the business needs and effectively recruit
- Execute recruitment campaigns within agreed timelines with as focus on cost reduction
- Source, screen and interview (where appropriate) candidates for vacancies
- Schedule interviews, design and deliver candidates assessment centres
- Support employee onboarding, liaising with colleagues in L&D and line managers to ensure onboarding and induction plans are in place
THIS POSITION IS OFFERED AS A 9 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Have recruitment experience gained from either in-house or an agency environment
- Have experience of directly liaising with hiring managers to gather their requirements
- Have excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and can make effective recommendations and decisions
- Can build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Can manage multiple recruitment campaigns with geographically dispersed diverse stakeholder groups