Are you a Finance Business Partner with Claims experience?
Are you looking to add strategic input into a growing business?
As a Claims Finance Business Partner you'll be an integral stakeholder to driving the business forward, really getting under the skin of what is going on and helping the business decide the most effective levers to drive the business forwards. This is carried out through working closely with stakeholders, really understanding the business, leveraging MI and providing insightful analysis to support and challenge business decisions.
The location for this role is our London office, we are currently trialling a mix of office and home working patterns at IQUW Group. During the selection process we will discuss indicative home / office patterns for this role.
Reporting to the Head of Claims, 1856 your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Play a key role in providing strategic decisions to the business, that will have a real impact on driving the business forward.
- Building valuable relationships with the Business unit to acquire a deeper understanding of the business to deliver finance leadership and expertise.
- Participate as part of the divisional leadership team for the area they support.
- Challenge the business divisions regarding observed challenges and improvement opportunities.
- Identify the drivers of the business performance, acknowledging trends, areas of opportunities or remedial action and influencing the implementation of initiatives to address these.
- Influencing a teams who are responsible for overseeing, measuring and improving service delivery through providing an essential link between all functional areas of the business and managing activities in such a way to ensure operational efficiency and consistency
We’d like to hear from you, if you have:
- Financial services background/ knowledge of Specialty Insurance methods of trading, industry operational practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of using TM1
- An understanding of data structures and experience of extracting and utilizing data to drive strategic decisions
- Experience of financial controls and an appreciation for financial/ management accounting.
- Basic knowledge of SQL