Do you have detailed IT software testing experience?
Our Test and Configuration Analysts develop and execute test plans and scripts from defined business processes and functional and business requirements to ensure that ERS operates a structured and professional testing process. They are accountable for ensuring that all testing and configuration has been performed and ready for approval by stakeholders.
The location for this role is our Swansea office, we are currently trialling a mix of office and home working patterns at IQUW Group. During the selection process we will discuss indicative home / office patterns.
Reporting to the Test & Configuration Lead your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- execute test scripts as per defined test strategies aiding us to ensure the quality of our software, reporting and process implementations
- support the Test Team’s strategy of reducing the cost of implementation and develop a suite of repeatable regression testing scripts
- act as the test and support contact for the business with respect the project’s system test requirements and deliverables
- nurture effective working relationships with Development, IT Teams, Operational Areas and the wider business to maximise impact on project delivery
- carry out system integration and user acceptance testing to agreed, Time, Quality and Cost
- collaborate with stakeholders and communicate results to interested parties whilst maintaining an accurate record
We'd like to hear from you, if you:
- Are capable of supporting multiple varied testing requirements
- Can plan and manage your own workload to ensure delivery to firm timeframes
- Have a structured and methodical approach
- Are customer focused
- Are excited about and embrace new technologies and ways of working