Do you have experience of providing first line IT support?
Our Senior Support Analysts provide Subject Matter Expert direction to our Support Analysts, assisting with task assignment, queue state reviews, guidance and undertake delivery of policy / process laid out by the service delivery lead. They also assist with team administration duties, ensure Service Management Functions, Major Incident Management, Business Liaison, Escalation Pathways and Business Communications are undertaken.
The location for this role is our Swansea office, we are currently trialling a mix of office and home working patterns at IQUW Group. During the selection process we will discuss indicative home / office patterns.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Lead your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Assist with ensuring the open ticket count is kept to a minimum, delivering quality assurance, guiding team KPI’s, ensuring that SLA’s are met and Service Desk telephony operations are delivered efficiently
- Assist ensuring all work undertaken within the department is correctly logged within the call logging system Ivanti ISM and processed through the lifecycle
- Assist with ensuring maintenance support task are undertaken by the team including, Antivirus compliance, Security patching, Image build & update and various IT Security functions including user & security group and Active Directory
- Assist ensuring escalations are reviewed / mitigated, where necessary escalate matters to prevent customer dissatisfaction
- Produce service management, team dashboards and account performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
- Act as a Senior to participate in on-call & out-of-hours support as needed
We'd like to hear from you, if you:
- Are great at problem solving, capable of working to deadlines with high level of attention to detail and have a keen desire to learn and progress
- Have a strong understanding of ITIL (a qualification is not essential)
- Have previous experience working at a senior level within a Service Desk environment.
- Possess expert knowledge, understanding and experience of common computing principles and technologies e.g. Printers, Networking, Citrix, Active Directory, Sophos Antivirus and DLP
- Are personable and a great communicator, able to work effectively remotely with colleagues geographically dispersed across the UK and abroad